12/4/2022 .... Banquet update:
- Our White Elephant Gift Exchange is going to happen this year! Russ is feeling much better, and he's agreed to be our master of ceremonies for this event. If you wish to participate, please bring a wrapped gift with a value of $30.00 or less. Thank you Russ!
- Please remember COVID is still with us and as we all know it’s on the rise again. If you have any signs of COVID or you don’t feel well, please be responsible and mindful of your fellow members and stay home. If you’re not comfortable being close to other members during our meeting, we will do our best to accommodate you.
See you next weekend!
11/25/2022 .... MEETING / BANQUET UPDATE!
Today is the cutoff date to get a room for this year’s meeting/banquet! As of today:
- We have 12 rooms reserved with three available at the discounted rate.
- We have 37 attending the meeting and 48 signed up for the banquet.
- We have 75 meals reserved; I will be lowering that number this Monday November 28th.
If you plan on attending this year’s event, please sign up on RCRacingEvents.com. I know many of you are attending, but have not signed up, please do so ASAP.. We want to make sure we can plan for those attending!
See you there.
11/15/2022 .... The "event" for our Year-end Meeting and Banquet is now posted on RCRacingEvents.com . We apologize for the delay, we ran into some technical issues. Please go out and sign-up if you plan on attending so we can get a head count on rooms, meeting, and banquet attendance.
11/14/2022 ... IMPORTANT NEWS - ROOM LINK FOR BANQUET:
They have set up the block of rooms for our meeting/banquet for Friday, December 9th – Sunday, December 11th at Harrah's. Please use the reservation weblink below to make reservations and note the cutoff date to make reservations is Friday, November 25th. When making the reservation, the guest will need to select both their arrival and departure dates and press “update”.
We have 5 upgraded rooms available in the South Tower which are an additional $30 Friday and $20 on Saturday evening. For those, please make your reservation using the above link (for the Central Tower) and add a note requesting a room in the South Tower and they will upgrade it on their end.
11/13/2022 .... The proposals submitted for review/voting on at our year end meeting next month are now available.
11/10/2022 .... IMPORTANT UPDATE regarding our Year-end Meeting and Banquet:
We will be moving our meeting and banquet from the Aquarius Casino to Harrah’s Laughlin Casino. If you already have rooms at the Aquarius, please call 1-800-858-0004 to cancel. You will not be charged for the cancellation.
We will have rooms available on the South Tower for $99.00 (classic room) or the North Tower for $139.00 Friday/ $129 Saturday night (remodeled room). A discount link will be available by Monday 11/14. It will be posted on our website, Facebook and RCracingevents.
I will be posting our meeting/banquet on rcracingevents.com to get a head count on rooms, meeting, and banquet attendance. If you are planning to attend, please make sure to sign up on RCracingevents as soon as possible. Since this is a new venue for us, we need to provide them with the proper headcount.
Our meeting will be Saturday 12/10 from 10am- 2pm in The Showroom.
The banquet will begin in the same room with cocktails at 6pm.
We will be charging $30.00 per banquet guest.
We apologize for the short notice; it was out of our control.
Harrah’s Laughlin Beach Resort & Casino
Address: 2900 S Casino Dr, Laughlin, NV 89029
Phone: (702) 298-4600. .
10/15-10/22 Seaside, CA
RC Model Boat Racing in Arizona, Southern California, Southern Nevada, and Southern Utah