2/4/2023 .... Found this in the archives from the Legg Lake Time Capsule that we opened back in 2014 and thought I'd share. Video production that was put together of a race held at Magic Mountain back in 1988.
1/30/2023 ... Points from this weekend's first heat race of the season are now available. Our second heat race of 2023 is now posted on RCRACINGEVENTS.COM, details can also be seen on the Race Info page here. It's just three weeks away so lets get signed up and we will see you in Tucson!
12/20/2022 ... Our Lake Havasu race is posted on rcracingevents.com(listed as District 19 Heat Race 1). Details can also be seen on the Race Info page here. Lets get signed up for the first race of 2023! Happy Holidays to you all.
12/19/2022 ... Next year's schedule and updated district rules have now been uploaded to the website for review. Individual proposal results from the district meeting held are viewable here along with notes on any updates that were made during the meeting.
12/4/2022 .... Banquet update:
- Our White Elephant Gift Exchange is going to happen this year! Russ is feeling much better, and he's agreed to be our master of ceremonies for this event. If you wish to participate, please bring a wrapped gift with a value of $30.00 or less. Thank you Russ!
- Please remember COVID is still with us and as we all know it’s on the rise again. If you have any signs of COVID or you don’t feel well, please be responsible and mindful of your fellow members and stay home. If you’re not comfortable being close to other members during our meeting, we will do our best to accommodate you.
See you next weekend!
11/25/2022 .... MEETING / BANQUET UPDATE!
Today is the cutoff date to get a room for this year’s meeting/banquet! As of today:
- We have 12 rooms reserved with three available at the discounted rate.
- We have 37 attending the meeting and 48 signed up for the banquet.
- We have 75 meals reserved; I will be lowering that number this Monday November 28th.
If you plan on attending this year’s event, please sign up on RCRacingEvents.com. I know many of you are attending, but have not signed up, please do so ASAP.. We want to make sure we can plan for those attending!
See you there.
11/15/2022 .... The "event" for our Year-end Meeting and Banquet is now posted on RCRacingEvents.com . We apologize for the delay, we ran into some technical issues. Please go out and sign-up if you plan on attending so we can get a head count on rooms, meeting, and banquet attendance.
2/18-2/19 Tucson, AZ
5/5-5/7 East Meets West -
RC Model Boat Racing in Arizona, Southern California, Southern Nevada, and Southern Utah